[IMPORTANT] Focus Plus ROM Update version 3.07.623.3

JustinVive

Today, we've released a new ROM update version 3.07.623.3 for the Focus Plus. This update is available as a FOTA and you should receive a message in your device prompting you to make the update. It includes a medley of improvements, listed below. 

Here are the release notes:

• Add support for Wi-Fi 2.4GHz band.
  • Add support for VIVEPORT Streaming.
  • Add Wi-Fi setting and Cast function on the Power button menu when in Kiosk mode (to disable, go to More Settings > Kiosk mode).
  • Enable/Disable “Lost tracking” warning in Developer options.
  • Adjust the play area size (2x2m, 3x3m, or 4x4m) in Developer options.
  • Show controller firmware version in Quick Settings > Controller.
  • Add a 5GHz regulatory e-label for Japan in More Settings > About > Certification.
  • Add Korean language support.
  • Update WAVE SDK version to 3.1.7.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello I have 2 questions:
1. How can I disable controller pairing popup for a VIVEPORT Streaming situation. No androidmanifest to disable controller input. I believe there was a setting in More Settings>Developer Settings, but somehow I cannot find?
2. How can I get a the special s/n code that can only be obtained for Kiosk Mode? I would like a workaround to manually modify cota config file to test/demo on devices that are not in my account.
3. Why is Kiosk Mode manual pdf link not working on most pages and Enterprise Platform?

Add Wi-Fi setting and Cast function on the Power button menu when in Kiosk mode (to disable, go to More Settings > Kiosk mode).

I'd just like to say that this is an incredible improvement for my team and our product. We're looking to give Kiosk Mode enabled headsets to people at home, and were very concerned about the process of setting up wifi when the user gets home. This removes something like 4 screens and a passcode from that process for our end users. It's so much simpler. Thank you and please keep doing more along this line of thinking!

• Like 3