Refund for a game

mbbc902

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2020 at 3:45 AM, mbbc902 said:

Can someone tell u how to request a refund for a game we purchased and couldn't play at all, or start for the matter?  We tried for les then 10 min an gave up..  It was a downloaded game. 

Depends on your country..

https://service.viveport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007009052-How-do-I-apply-for-a-refund-for-content-purchases-

Except as expressly set forth in HTC’s(or its Third - Party Payment Provider’s) refund policy, all purchases on the Store are final and no returns, replacements, or refunds are permitted nor shall purchases be transferable or redeemable in whole or in part

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now If you live in the UK or a country that has it in there laws and gives you the legal rights for a refund, then you can get a REFUND and demand it..  -{ are you in the EU}- or UK, or CANADA..... Or crappy america

IF they still refuse, do a chargeback.. Let your bank deal with this situation, if you deal with it directly and HTC refuse, you could be looking at courts or out of pocket...

This is why I use paypal.... No company will directly tell paypal that they are breaking laws or they'll be banned from paypals services.

Edited by SanityGaming

This forum is pretty dead and that’s sad. I posted this I don’t know how long ago. As much as I appreciate the reply I have moved on. I made my first and last mistake buying from VIVEPORT. There a joke. It took arguing and begging to get refunded my hard earned money. I WILL ALWAYS BUY FROM STEAM. Their return policy is so easy and painless.  Steam blows the doors and will always blow Viveport away. God Bless and good ridence to them 🙏🏾

1 hour ago, mbbc902 said:

This forum is pretty dead and that’s sad. I posted this I don’t know how long ago. As much as I appreciate the reply I have moved on. I made my first and last mistake buying from VIVEPORT. There a joke. It took arguing and begging to get refunded my hard earned money. I WILL ALWAYS BUY FROM STEAM. Their return policy is so easy and painless.  Steam blows the doors and will always blow Viveport away. God Bless and good ridence to them 🙏🏾

Bye, steams refund policy is far worse... enjoy that 2hour play time, viveport is 14days 🙂 - 30 days (region dependent) 

Steam only has a refund policy because of a class action lawsuit against them by AUSTRALIA, and STEAM were forced to payout.

Now they are getting sued by france.

Edited by SanityGaming

You took your time to show your maturity and be dishonest lol lol lol..Viveport has almost Zero refund policy 🙂  I have all the emails for such an occasion like this, but i think I will let you start and argument with yourself, not me, bc this is no kids here son 😂😂.  I would love to pull them out to show you there so called no refund policy, but that would mean I actually entertained this conversation lol lol...I only got a refund bc I went over everyone's head and they got paranoid, bc the game never started.  You can read all the innuendo YOU LIKE TO PROVE NO POINT.  FACT, STEAM HAS REFUND POLICY, VIVEPORT DOESN'T.  I HAVE THE EMAILS TO SHOW, BUT AGAIN THAT WOULD MEAN I ENTERTAINED THIS.  THE ONLY REASON I REPLIED WAS TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT VIVE WILL ALMOST NEVER REFUND YOU.  STEAM WILL ALWAYS REFUND WHETHER THERE IS ISSUES OR NOT, WHICH IS KIND OF COOL.  ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER 🙂  LAWSUIT, YEA, TELL ME ANOTHER.  YOU MUST BE THERE LAWYER ALSO I TAKE IT 🙂  With your  gamertag I highly doubt your education and age is up there!  FACT VIVEPORT HAS BAD SUPPORT THAT TAKES 3 WEEKS JUST TO GET A REPLY:)  FACT THEY DONT LIKE TO REFUND.  FACT, THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPPORT SYSTEM.  ONLY KIDS (on chat) THAT DONT HAVE MUCH Technical SKILLS 🙂  AGAIN, I KEPT ALL THAT PROF FOR A RAINY DAY.  LAST FACT, I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR LESS THEn 20 YEARS OLD WITH THAT atrocious REPLY:)  NOW I AM OUT..I KNOW YOU GET THAT TALK.  HOPEFULLY THAT TALK WAS AT YOUR LEVEL.  i DONT WANT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH any INTELLIGENCE SANITYGAMER:)  

PS.  Oh lets not forget chat telling me that my 4500 gamer (Alien-ware Area 51, built strictly for VR might be the issue.  I saved that reply from chat.  After I forwarded screenshots to higher ups for prof  I was refunded in less then 6 hours 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..STEAM ALL THE WAY💪💪💪💪

1 hour ago, VibrantNebula said:

@mbbc902 I've started a Viveport support ticket with the email associated with your account. Let them know what's up and they can give you a definitive answer for your specific case. I wouldn't recommend launching the app again as it will count towards your play time for that app.

Thank you for the reply.  Even though the reply took 2 months I am still grateful for at-least a reply

13 hours ago, mbbc902 said:

You took your time to show your maturity and be dishonest lol lol lol..Viveport has almost Zero refund policy 🙂  I have all the emails for such an occasion like this, but i think I will let you start and argument with yourself, not me, bc this is no kids here son 😂😂.  I would love to pull them out to show you there so called no refund policy, but that would mean I actually entertained this conversation lol lol...I only got a refund bc I went over everyone's head and they got paranoid, bc the game never started.  You can read all the innuendo YOU LIKE TO PROVE NO POINT.  FACT, STEAM HAS REFUND POLICY, VIVEPORT DOESN'T.  I HAVE THE EMAILS TO SHOW, BUT AGAIN THAT WOULD MEAN I ENTERTAINED THIS.  THE ONLY REASON I REPLIED WAS TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT VIVE WILL ALMOST NEVER REFUND YOU.  STEAM WILL ALWAYS REFUND WHETHER THERE IS ISSUES OR NOT, WHICH IS KIND OF COOL.  ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER 🙂  LAWSUIT, YEA, TELL ME ANOTHER.  YOU MUST BE THERE LAWYER ALSO I TAKE IT 🙂  With your  gamertag I highly doubt your education and age is up there!  FACT VIVEPORT HAS BAD SUPPORT THAT TAKES 3 WEEKS JUST TO GET A REPLY:)  FACT THEY DONT LIKE TO REFUND.  FACT, THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPPORT SYSTEM.  ONLY KIDS (on chat) THAT DONT HAVE MUCH Technical SKILLS 🙂  AGAIN, I KEPT ALL THAT PROF FOR A RAINY DAY.  LAST FACT, I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR LESS THEn 20 YEARS OLD WITH THAT atrocious REPLY:)  NOW I AM OUT..I KNOW YOU GET THAT TALK.  HOPEFULLY THAT TALK WAS AT YOUR LEVEL.  i DONT WANT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH any INTELLIGENCE SANITYGAMER:)  

PS.  Oh lets not forget chat telling me that my 4500 gamer (Alien-ware Area 51, built strictly for VR might be the issue.  I saved that reply from chat.  After I forwarded screenshots to higher ups for prof  I was refunded in less then 6 hours 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..STEAM ALL THE WAY💪💪💪💪

Viveport has a refund policy for "Australia, Canada, UK" and any member of the EU, you are obviously American' Pretty bloody obvious with your arrogance..  "God bless the queen" 🙂 God bless the "Digital Consumer Rights Act". "God Bless the EU Digital Refund Laws".

I'd love to pull out every link on Vive's website where they say we offer refunds and post the fill out form, because it took me like 5 seconds to type into google    "Viveport Refund"...  I had an -{America & UK & EU}- Refund form pop up...

Also I'm not reading all your stuff if you can't even learn paragraphs and shove faces everywhere, typing child, and all those capitals, yep... typical child... Have fun child.

Also you cried about a response, me and the administrator responded the same day you posted... This is a REAL FORUM, for REAL people, not a website like steam where there's trolls, spam accounts, CSGO bots, game BOTS and more....

I messaged HTC a couple days ago, got a response within 24hours!  HTC has different support teams for different countries,  "USA and UK and EU, and CANADA".... if you are to ignorant to realise this, then once again "CHILD" your ignorance is showing!

Also ignorant CHILD if you google the "Australia court" you can actually get public records of the legal case, but as a child I wouldn't think you'd know that most courts issue out court letters... I'm also qualified as a lawyer with an "LLM in Information Technology"..  Sorry child.... anyway, trolls elsewhere, the fact you even made that comment above with all those faces and spam, is pathetic.

Also have fun with your cruddy PC, this is the only PC picture I'll post of mine, those are triple 32inch 2560x1440 IPS monitors.. with a quad 2080TI setup, I am currently supporting the NHS and Medical research by doing "Bionics" by running "boinc" on my PC 24/7

Also you said you would be going, yet you came back, you're obviously a child one of those that say "I wont buy this game, or I'm leaving these forums".. it continues to stay and response to responses! what's your excuse... I'm sure you'll return because I've triggered you into now responding, and you'll say. I want to response because I can because i'm not triggerd, please mr doing this for enjoyment, return to the forums again... By the way,  keep trolling these forums and if you own a HTC vrheadset, well have fun with that warranty down the line when your HTC account is banned.
e.t.c

p.s

Unlike you, I'm a real adult, I won't be responding to future comments from you, because you're obviously one of those failures like those IRL,  plenty of open beach thons of space but go near someone else, like those people in a restaurant.. or those past-time brexit voters who didn't know what they were voting for then started rioting to REMAIN

34893309_10214358756876748_1185713360868474880_o.jpg

Edited by SanityGaming

On 4/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, SanityGaming said:

Viveport has a refund policy for "Australia, Canada, UK" and any member of the EU, you are obviously American' Pretty bloody obvious with your arrogance..  "God bless the queen" 🙂 God bless the "Digital Consumer Rights Act". "God Bless the EU Digital Refund Laws".

I'd love to pull out every link on Vive's website where they say we offer refunds and post the fill out form, because it took me like 5 seconds to type into google    "Viveport Refund"...  I had an -{America & UK & EU}- Refund form pop up...

Also I'm not reading all your stuff if you can't even learn paragraphs and shove faces everywhere, typing child, and all those capitals, yep... typical child... Have fun child.

Also you cried about a response, me and the administrator responded the same day you posted... This is a REAL FORUM, for REAL people, not a website like steam where there's trolls, spam accounts, CSGO bots, game BOTS and more....

I messaged HTC a couple days ago, got a response within 24hours!  HTC has different support teams for different countries,  "USA and UK and EU, and CANADA".... if you are to ignorant to realise this, then once again "CHILD" your ignorance is showing!

Also ignorant CHILD if you google the "Australia court" you can actually get public records of the legal case, but as a child I wouldn't think you'd know that most courts issue out court letters... I'm also qualified as a lawyer with an "LLM in Information Technology"..  Sorry child.... anyway, trolls elsewhere, the fact you even made that comment above with all those faces and spam, is pathetic.

Also have fun with your cruddy PC, this is the only PC picture I'll post of mine, those are triple 32inch 2560x1440 IPS monitors.. with a quad 2080TI setup, I am currently supporting the NHS and Medical research by doing "Bionics" by running "boinc" on my PC 24/7

Also you said you would be going, yet you came back, you're obviously a child one of those that say "I wont buy this game, or I'm leaving these forums".. it continues to stay and response to responses! what's your excuse... I'm sure you'll return because I've triggered you into now responding, and you'll say. I want to response because I can because i'm not triggerd, please mr doing this for enjoyment, return to the forums again... By the way,  keep trolling these forums and if you own a HTC vrheadset, well have fun with that warranty down the line when your HTC account is banned.
e.t.c

p.s

Unlike you, I'm a real adult, I won't be responding to future comments from you, because you're obviously one of those failures like those IRL,  plenty of open beach thons of space but go near someone else, like those people in a restaurant.. or those past-time brexit voters who didn't know what they were voting for then started rioting to REMAIN

34893309_10214358756876748_1185713360868474880_o.jpg

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Sorry that you have a low end PC 🙂. I also also sorry that you took so much time as a child to reply and try to defend yourself. Must have been festering lol lol. Usually kids don’t like being told they are wrong. Daddy told you wrong again lol lol. That’s my reply to your long dragged out reply..........😂😂😂😂. Save your allowance and buy a batter PC or maybe daddy will get you one if ur a good boy lol lol

Maybe if you keep researching u can become a lawyer when u leave daddy home 😹😹😹