Jump to content
 
Sign in to follow this  
SanityGaming

Bring the ELITE to AMAZON.co.uk

Recommended Posts

Why are you providing it to "AMAZON US!" but not "AMAZON UK".... hell no real store over here actually has it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SanityGaming - I am still trying to get offical word but global logistics are a mess right now due to COVID. Amazon is blocking all non-essential shipments to it's warehouses in many countries so I'm not sure Amazon is super feasible right now if they aren't stocked already.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, VibrantNebula said:

@SanityGaming - I am still trying to get offical word but global logistics are a mess right now due to COVID. Amazon is blocking all non-essential shipments to it's warehouses in many countries so I'm not sure Amazon is super feasible right now if they aren't stocked already.

SO what you're saying is, you do plan to sell the "COSMOS ELITE" on "AMAZON UK", but you're finding it hard to get them to stock it for resale, do you have any plans on when I could buy it then from "AMAZON UK",  please.

Thanks.

 

Edited by SanityGaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SanityGaming - still asking around for offical word from our EU team but like I said, in many countries, Amazon isn't accepting stock unless it's medical supplies or household essentials so I wouldn't be surprised if that hampered any efforts to stock there. Everything is super messed up right now - ordering on Vive.com will probably have the highest chance of getting a shipment in the mail before things get more restrictive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VibrantNebula said:

@SanityGaming - still asking around for offical word from our EU team but like I said, in many countries, Amazon isn't accepting stock unless it's medical supplies or household essentials so I wouldn't be surprised if that hampered any efforts to stock there. Everything is super messed up right now - ordering on Vive.com will probably have the highest chance of getting a shipment in the mail before things get more restrictive.

I'd rather order from amazon, especially as I have some gift cards to use and more 🙂 that and I already own a couple of HTC VR things that i brought from amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SanityGaming - I totally get it - there's a number of advantages to ordering from Amazon. I just can't really overemphasize how messed up global logistics are due to COVID in general - I haven't heard back from our EU team yet on this unfortunately. I've been locked down for 10 days myself in SF.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 7:12 PM, VibrantNebula said:

@SanityGaming - I totally get it - there's a number of advantages to ordering from Amazon. I just can't really overemphasize how messed up global logistics are due to COVID in general - I haven't heard back from our EU team yet on this unfortunately. I've been locked down for 10 days myself in SF.

So sorry to hear about your lockdown, 😞 And I appreciate you looking into the sales at the same time 🙂 and with these lock downs going on, and unable to go anywhere, I'd really want an ELITE, plus im sure HTC have had a much more sales increase or will due to the global lockdowns and more.  People need stuff to do and keep them active!

I'm ready 100% to buy viveport and more, and I'm already bored as the UK have issued lock downs for those sick and not sick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SanityGaming I was able to confirm that while were planning Amazon distribution and had made arrangements. Amazon is not able to accept any potential shipments of Elite stock currently as it does not meet their definition of "essential items" under their current COVID-19 operations plan. You should be able to purchase from the following UK retailers: Scan, Ebuyer, Overclockers, and Dixons.

As soon as we're able to stock with Amazon UK/EU - we certainly hope and plan to do so but that date is solely determined by Amazon at this point. If you want one, I'd personally recommend trying to order one sooner than later from any of the available distribution channels because it's not out of the realm of possibility that individual European countries start taking more restrictive measures which could severely impact shipping channels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, VibrantNebula said:

@SanityGaming I was able to confirm that while were planning Amazon distribution and had made arrangements. Amazon is not able to accept any potential shipments of Elite stock currently as it does not meet their definition of "essential items" under their current COVID-19 operations plan. You should be able to purchase from the following UK retailers: Scan, Ebuyer, Overclockers, and Dixons.

As soon as we're able to stock with Amazon UK/EU - we certainly hope and plan to do so but that date is solely determined by Amazon at this point. If you want one, I'd personally recommend trying to order one sooner than later from any of the available distribution channels because it's not out of the realm of possibility that individual European countries start taking more restrictive measures which could severely impact shipping channels.


OH MY GOD!, thank you so much for the response and for your other team members being able to communicate formly back to you, your news has enlightened me! I am so happy to hear its coming to amazon. And sadly my vouchers can't be used with "Scan, or Overclockers" e.t.c 😞 And lets be fair, AMAZON has better warranty than such sites, because if you have issues you go through amazon first, and if second the manufacturer, AMAZON is one of the top retail companies on earth for a reason 🙂 I'm happy that "HTC" Will be bringing to "AMAZON UK" that's really hyped me up the waiting chain.

No rush at buying one right now though, with the lock downs going on and more, money should be spent wisely (Food e.t.c)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...