Unity VIVE DRM SDK integration problem

LAdrian

Hello guys,

I am currently trying to integrate the VIVE DRM SDK into my Unity project and I encountered some problems while trying to test it. 

I followed all the steps from the documentation and I constantly get the "90001 errorcode - License verification failed" even if I start the test server or not. As I read from the documentation, If the server is not started I should get a 20002 errorcode but in my case, I still get 90001.

I used the generated test ID and key for my app.

When I start the server it display at some point the following lines:

[iPCLIB]: CreateNamedPipe failed with 231[LicenseStore]: set proxy result =0

I am using Unity 5.4.0f3

thank you for your replay, unfortunately the given solution does not work for me. As I said in the topic, I generated the test keys for my app and used them and it didn't work and I also tried to test it with the ones from the topic you gave me and it still didn't work...

I think that the problem might come from the server side...

The problem has indeed something to do with the server, specifically with the creation of the named pipe. There is a conflict with the other services of the vive or steam application. After closing all the processes and services from vive, steam and unity I managed to succesfully start the server without any pipe creation errors. After this I managed to successfully test the integration in Unity. 

Archived