VIVE Cosmos 1.0.10.7 – Public Release Notes 
Released March 3rd 2020

[Tracking]  

• HMD
    • Reduced HMD movement jitter
  • Controller
    • Overall performance improvement on controller tracking in VR

[Runtime]  

• Adjusted color correction for content running through compatibility libraries (such as Revive) – Forum Issue Link
  • Fixed a memory leak bug that would build up over time

[Lens]  

• Fixed a bug where the setting your forward direction through Lens wasn't working
  • Fixed Setting UI bugs
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, arknes said:

cool.... how about a update on the vive and vive pro for our wireless problems thats seems to be hitting a ton of players 

You appear to be posting in the wrong forum!!! Not sure what the issue is? Some Cosmos users are reporting grey screens from time to time, I assume it is the same as this? I've experienced this, but seems very intermittent.

The best way to report this is to use the Viveport "Report Issue" option in Settings. This way a full set of logs (including Wireless) are sent to HTC and it automatically creates a support case.

@arknes I think the point @Beta_Tester was trying to make is that posting Vive Pro comments in the Cosmos sub-forum is not a very good idea.  As you already know there is a Vive/Vive Pro sub-forum that you have posted to numerous times and that is the best place to post Vive Pro related concerns imho.

3 hours ago, arknes said:

lol viveport tells me to come here this place dont give 2 shits

Very mature response indeed. Cosmos right now taking all time of Vive dev team because it's not in the best state. Report an issue if you want your problem solved. 

Wait a minute doesn't 10.7 have worse tracking than version 9.x as per user reports in the 10.7 beta thread?

Can't believe this was pushed to public release. 

48 minutes ago, Glaucoma Predator said:

Wait a minute doesn't 10.7 have worse tracking than version 9.x as per user reports in the 10.7 beta thread?

Can't believe this was pushed to public release. 

1.0.10.4 was the beta with the bad tracking. I think the consensus was that the beta of 1.0.10.7 was a vast improvement. Still some issues though.

1 hour ago, Glaucoma Predator said:

I was wrong, 10.7 is much better than 9.6.

Was hoping you'd come back and say that! 😄😄😄

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Glaucoma Predator said:

I was wrong, 10.7 is much better than 9.6.

Happy Ftw GIF