Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.10.7

C.T.

13 hours ago, Yuuya Masada said:

Here's a bunch of gameplay from Boneworks on 1.0.10.7

I agree still some issues with the rifle action. It is difficult to aim.
Otherwise everything else is great. Played two hours and almost got dizzy jumping and running around.

I love how Boneworks uses capacitive touch on some of the buttons.

From Video that shows your avatar wearing a Cosmos Play . So are you testing this beta by using Cosmos Play?

On 2/26/2020 at 1:01 AM, C.T. said:

VIVE Cosmos 1.0.10.7 – Beta Release Notes 

Released February 26th, 2020

[Tracking]  

• HMD 
    • Reduced HMD movement Jitter
  • Controller 
    • Overall performance improvement on controller tracking in VR

[Runtime]  

• Adjusted color correction for content running through compatibility libraries (such as Revive) Forum Issue Link
  • Fixed a memory leak bug that build up over time

Always parasitic movements. When you stay still, the image is not stable.

Overall there is a lack of stability

10 hours ago, Phil13 said:

Always parasitic movements. When you stay still, the image is not stable.

Overall there is a lack of stability

@Phil13 Apologies on the issue you're experiencing. Could you submit an issue report for us to look into? 

Thanks,
Steve

12 hours ago, TomCgcmfc said:

Why are people posting on this beta version while it has been out in public release for +4 days now?  Once a new beta comes out these beta threads tend to disappear.

I guess those people who are still on beta.
Until you don't opt out you'll stay on this version and so it's completetly right to post here if you're still on the beta...

34 minutes ago, A-Jey said:

I guess those people who are still on beta.
Until you don't opt out you'll stay on this version and so it's completetly right to post here if you're still on the beta...

I guess I just thought it would be more useful if the public release version was discussed just in case there are minor differences between it and the beta version.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, TomCgcmfc said:

I guess I just thought it would be more useful if the public release version was discussed just in case there are minor differences between it and the beta version.

Yeah. And exactly for the case that they may differ you should post your experience in the thread belonging to your installed version 😉

Well I think it would be useful if some opted out of beta and tried the new beta to see if there is any difference.   Maybe someone like you who I have not heard anything form regarding 10.7.  It would also be useful if Vive Support would tell us as well.

As I mentioned earlier I currently have parked my Cosmos under my pool table and am waiting for new software, and positive comments, before reinstalling it.