New Cosmos Versions incoming.

Currently there is in my opinion a bad mix, with the Pro proposed as enterprise but in fact not more evolved with all the effort for new tech pushed into the Cosmos line, with the notable exception of the Eye tracking, not available in the Cosmos line. The OLED by himself didint justify the "Pro" tag, being mostly a specialized tech benefiting some use cases and being outscored from LCD full RGB in some others. 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:17 AM, Shipmate said:

The do need to get the cosmos tracking improved. I wonder when the next firmware update will be. I hope we cosmos owners with 6 cameras aren't going to be totally neglected from now on?

Hey, the new update just came up, would you want to take a looks?

On 2/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, Shipmate said:

The do need to get the cosmos tracking improved. I wonder when the next firmware update will be. I hope we cosmos owners with 6 cameras aren't going to be totally neglected from now on?

Our latest beta software update was 16 hours ago at the time of this writing. You can check out the details here:

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 5:27 AM, davide445 said:

Currently there is in my opinion a bad mix, with the Pro proposed as enterprise but in fact not more evolved with all the effort for new tech pushed into the Cosmos line, with the notable exception of the Eye tracking, not available in the Cosmos line. The OLED by himself didint justify the "Pro" tag, being mostly a specialized tech benefiting some use cases and being outscored from LCD full RGB in some others. 

Don’t forget Pro also support lips tracking.

Also, in one of the tread, mention Cosmos support eyes tracking.