"Pease wait until transmission is complete" !!!!

RogerInHawaii

I'm trying to use the email option for technical support. I enter all the data and hit Submit and a dialog comes up that says "Please wait until transmission in complete".

BUT IT NEVER COMPLETES. The dialog stays up, there's a little "Busy" indicator, and it never finishes. The message never goes through.

Hi  - sorry you're having issues. I saw from your other thread that you had issues with the country code; it's '1' for the US, which is the first item in the dropdown.

If you're having issues with live chat, I'd suggest you send an email via the contact form (it's on the same page). I can only help you so much via the forums, and Customer Care will be able to give you more in-detail information.

Also, just as an FYI - replying to your own posts, rather than creating new topics, is the easiest way for us to keep track of your issues. Otherwise it's possible to miss updates. Thanks in advance!

The droplist for the country codes sometimes does NOT show the U.S. but instead shows 150 UA-150 as the first item and lots of other weird codes. I finally did get it to have the right droplist, but not sure what I actually did to make that happen.

Also, I DID try to send an email on the same page. When I Submit it pops up a dialog that says "PLease wait while the message is being sent. Do NOT close this window or the message will not be sent". Andthe dialog staus up like that forever. It never actually gets sent.

Archived