My headset stopped tracking my controllers.

My headset stopped tracking my controllers in my room. 

Was working last night, now doesn't matter if I close the blinds, open them, lights on, light off, the software says ready, but nothing is happening, the controllers just won't come up in the VR space. 

The controller light just keep blinking rapidly. New batteries too. 

Edited by Glaucoma Predator

On 1/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, stvnxu said:

Hi @Glaucoma Predator,

Were you able to try A-Jey's instruction above? If so, was your incident resolved?

Let us know when you can. We'll work with you in getting this resolved. 

Thanks,
Steve

It has not been resolved, I'm not going back to the beta the tracking does not work in 1.0.10.4.

3 hours ago, Glaucoma Predator said:

It has not been resolved, I'm not going back to the beta the tracking does not work in 1.0.10.4.

Okay, understood. Could you confirm your batteries are not low? Have you swapped for fresh new batteries? 

22 hours ago, stvnxu said:

Okay, understood. Could you confirm your batteries are not low? Have you swapped for fresh new batteries? 

Batteries are not low, I put in fresh batteries. I have to pair the controllers after the Headset goes blank for about 30 seconds. 

22 hours ago, A-Jey said:

Does that mean your controller are working correct on public version?

Nope, they are not working correctly at all. 

On 1/31/2020 at 9:29 AM, Glaucoma Predator said:

Batteries are not low, I put in fresh batteries. I have to pair the controllers after the Headset goes blank for about 30 seconds. 

Nope, they are not working correctly at all. 

Hmm - okay two things I'll suggest here:

Could you submit an issue report through your Vive Console, and we'll have our eng team look at your logs. Tag "rd_log_request" in the summary for quicker identification on our end. Here are the instructions:
https://forum.vive.com/topic/6662-how-to-report-issues-through-the-vive-console/

Let me know your Trace No after completion. 

IN parallel, please contact our customer service about your issue. In case if it's a unique case to your hardware, then they may be able to support you with a replacement. 

https://www.vive.com/us/support/contactus/ (USA region is set by default. Feel free to change to your region below)

• Thanks 1