Rev 1?

Hooflee

The place I bought my headset changed from plain cosmos to rev 1?

So what does this mean? I know we all bought a product that is not complete yet, but does this signify that this isn't even the final headset?

Rather upsetting if that is the truth

Screenshot_20200122-125543_Chrome.jpg

I would like to assume it would be in their best interest to offer a some sort of compensation upgrade program to early adopters if they had a rev 2 coming out that completely fixed the tracking. They have been pretty good about the whole situation so far, especially the forum mods, taking on feedback from a bunch of people.

4 minutes ago, HoZy said:

Cheers

Rev 1 doesn't sound like something to reference a box change.

2 hours ago, hamez88 said:

I would like to assume it would be in their best interest to offer a some sort of compensation upgrade program to early adopters if they had a rev 2 coming out that completely fixed the tracking. They have been pretty good about the whole situation so far, especially the forum mods, taking on feedback from a bunch of people.

We can only hope, and if this isn't the case I'm definately selling off my cosmos for a rift s

Having seen both packaging styles that is the only difference. 
The reply in my post is from HTC staff.

Cheers

Also, It's the retailer listing it as Rev. 1. Not HTC.

Edited by HoZy
  • Like 1

Because of the model number change due to the packaging change, Check the model number on both of them in the listings. They are the ones listed in my post I linked you above. 

It's PLE being idiots, that's all it is. 

Cheers