C.T.

Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.10.4

8 hours ago, Hooflee said:

Oh hell no, my gaming headset

did u disconnect the headset that comes with it?

13 hours ago, Sjunin said:

I tried to play 2 hours today with boneworks and I literally loose 10 times my left controllers 

Totally disappear no more left arm 😡

I check my controller it was always on with full battery 

I'm really frustrated and nethertheless I continu to tried very hard 

Now I let you imagine when I tried to play with ONWARD 😰😰😰

I would like to save my own video to show you but I don't know how to do this 😕😕😫😫

Please find a final solution or tell me where can I find bases 2.0

@Sjunin Please please please use the issue report after you next play Boneworks by going to Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report, in the Vive Console. Ensure your HMD is on and the wireless battery has plenty of charge.

The Cosmos logs all sorts of events in the HMD storage so should pick up any HMD or controller issues. The report will go straight to Vive support who will send to the dev team.

Edited by Beta_Tester
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have sent a few log files and these seem to take a long time to send, like +30 minutes.  I have never gotten any useful feedback from doing so btw.

10 hours ago, Crazybird said:

did u disconnect the headset that comes with it?

Yes. Unfortunately 

10 hours ago, TomCgcmfc said:

I have sent a few log files and these seem to take a long time to send, like +30 minutes.  I have never gotten any useful feedback from doing so btw.

The feedback you get by new tracking updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, A-Jey said:

Re-echoing this! 

It'll also help speed up the process if you write "rd_log_request" in the description to help funnel the data directly to that team to leverage in improving the tracking.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, A-Jey said:

How’s  this beta update working for ya?  I’m actually starting to think that Vive does nothing with our log files.  Nor do they seem to test updates much in-house before they release them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomCgcmfc said:

How’s  this beta update working for ya?  I’m actually starting to think that Vive does nothing with our log files.  Nor do they seem to test updates much in-house before they release them.

I don't have enough chips for all this salt 😛

Edited by hamez88
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 11:38 PM, TomCgcmfc said:

It's the first beta update which has been a step backward, all others before have been one or more steps forward.
And you know that a beta version can also mean to test things out which for sure can result in a worse result on our home conditions.
This also can help to find the reasons for bad tracking on special conditions.

If you don't like that please just opt out of beta and wait for the next public release.

Edited by A-Jey