Hey blue screen error help.

Doffen22

Would recommend making sure all drivers are up to date, (via windows update not some dodgy driver website).

Run a sfc /scannow and see if ther are any errors.

This error is not specific to the cosmos, but is a general one from MS, normally indicating incomaptible drivers or potentially faulty hardware.

25 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Would recommend making sure all drivers are up to date, (via windows update not some dodgy driver website).

Run a sfc /scannow and see if ther are any errors.

This error is not specific to the cosmos, but is a general one from MS, normally indicating incomaptible drivers or potentially faulty hardware.

there is no update for windows update and the sfc /scannow says Windows Resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

Do you have those bluescreens without wireless aswell?

Not that you maybe have a heating problem as wireless is more demanding.
You could give it a test by leave the case open and try again.

Edited by A-Jey

@Doffen22

Apologies on the issue you're experiencing. Yeah, I'll re-echo A-Jey's question. Was everything running fine when you used Cosmos tethered? 

Could you:

• share your computer specs.
  • check your Event Viewer and see what it states at the time of the blue screen? Instructions
  • disconnect wireless adapter and try tethered Cosmos and share if blue screen still occurs or not
  • reconnect the wireless adapter after the previous step and try again to see if blue screen still occurs or not.

Steve

5 minutes ago, stvnxu said:

@Doffen22

Apologies on the issue you're experiencing. Yeah, I'll re-echo A-Jey's question. Was everything running fine when you used Cosmos tethered? 

Could you:

• share your computer specs.
  • check your Event Viewer and see what it states at the time of the blue screen? Instructions
  • disconnect wireless adapter and try tethered Cosmos and share if blue screen still occurs or not
  • reconnect the wireless adapter after the previous step and try again to see if blue screen still occurs or not.

Steve

yeah tethred was fine, i think i fix it, i played like over 30 minutes now,  so idk what was wrong. just need to test it some more 😛

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stvnxu said:

joe jonas relief GIFeating good job GIF

If you do run into an issue, you know where to find us. Enjoy!

yeah still doing it 😞 i didnt fix it. my specs are CPU: intel i7-6850K GPU:rtx 2080TI Ram: 32 GB. ive tryed beat saber, portal stories vr, and BoneWorks. it seems like everytime i open up a game windows crashing or sometimes its when i open up VIVE wireless on my computer.