joellipenta

Game glitch or something more serious?

20 hours ago, Jad said:

@joellipenta We have a fix in the beta line for Vive Console. Could you opt into the beta and confirm it's working for you? Thanks!

Beta release 1.0.11.2

image.png.2ff1f3fa42fdc3d6a9c8e38ea486293d.png

So I played about an hour this morning. I tested climbing, getting close to walls, etc. and IT WORKS. Not once did I get flung off "into the windy void". The tracking was much improved and rifles worked close to 100% (still had some jankyness when aiming down-sight with the rifle, but not nearly as much as previous beta versions). Thanks for this and I can finally get back into Boneworks!! 

Once I'm done with Half-Life:Alyx, that is....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, joellipenta said:

So I played about an hour this morning. I tested climbing, getting close to walls, etc. and IT WORKS. Not once did I get flung off "into the windy void". The tracking was much improved and rifles worked close to 100% (still had some jankyness when aiming down-sight with the rifle, but not nearly as much as previous beta versions). Thanks for this and I can finally get back into Boneworks!! 

Once I'm done with Half-Life:Alyx, that is....

@joellipenta Thanks for confirming! Let us know if you need anything else and enjoy your time in Cosmos with Half-Life: Alyx and Boneworks.

• Like 2