Cable issue back of headset

Lionel

I have noticed where the fabric tag is to keep the cable at the back of the headset has either damaged the cable or there was a preexisting fault.

has anybody else experienced this or am I alone?
Is this a potential manafactuing fault or normal, I'm not sure.

I am worried that in a few months time its going to break and I will be held responsible 😕 and not be able to replace under warranty.

20200113_105659.jpg

20200113_105718.jpg

Hey @Lionel,

I would say this is normal. It happens with my cables overtime as I turn a lot. It's nothing major here. If you do start to see that cable twist more, just untwist it by applying pressure and straightening it out with the opposite turn direction. 

1 hour ago, stvnxu said:

Hey @Lionel,

I would say this is normal. It happens with my cables overtime as I turn a lot. It's nothing major here. If you do start to see that cable twist more, just untwist it by applying pressure and straightening it out with the opposite turn direction. 

Thank you for the fast feedback, I have tried to massage the cable back into place, but it really doesnt want to fit back in, My only concern is that My headset has not had much use since we unpacked it at christmas due to illness and we are alsready seeing potentially fatal flaw with it 😕

Thank you for letting me know it is expected to see this, maybe for v2, a bolster over at the stress point. Cheers guys.

• Like 1