Just sharing a fun video

Hooflee

2 minutes ago, SuperNikoPower said:

I’ve edited the original post to include a strong language advisory. It has been moved to the General section due to the fact it is general VR chat. It is no more or less visible than anywhere else on the forum. It just didn’t belong where it was originally posted. 

Thanks

Thanks man. My bad for posting it in the wrong section

4 minutes ago, TomCgcmfc said:

Sorry but this is in poor taste and adds nothing to this forum imho.  At least it has been moved to a lot less viewed sub forum.  What does that tell ya?

Damn thomas, sorry if my video killed your pet cat or something my condolences.

1 hour ago, Hooflee said:

Thanks man. My bad for posting it in the wrong section

Damn thomas, sorry if my video killed your pet cat or something my condolences.

No problem but what a stupid thing to post on any site with kids.  You must be sooo proud, lol!  Again, at least it has been pulled from the main Cosmos thread.  Again, that should tell you something.

25 minutes ago, TomCgcmfc said:

No problem but what a stupid thing to post on any site with kids.  You must be sooo proud, lol!  Again, at least it has been pulled from the main Cosmos thread.  Again, that should tell you something.

It was moved due to being posted in the incorrect forum section, as it was oringally posted in the technical help forum, and then moved to a general chat forum not a less viewed forum because of the content.
If you genuinley believe the conent is inapproriate for the forum you should report the post to be reviewed and let the mods decide if it is acceptable, bashing the guy multiple times is a bit mean.

@Hooflee sorry to of caused you any agro, personally I found the shouting and language vulgarand unecersarry as well, but I also saw people having fun in the game. and thanks for the update on the content warning 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lionel said:

It was moved due to being posted in the incorrect forum section, as it was oringally posted in the technical help forum, and then moved to a general chat forum not a less viewed forum because of the content.
If you genuinley believe the conent is inapproriate for the forum you should report the post to be reviewed and let the mods decide if it is acceptable, bashing the guy multiple times is a bit mean.

@Hooflee sorry to of caused you any agro, personally I found the shouting and language vulgarand unecersarry as well, but I also saw people having fun in the game. and thanks for the update on the content warning 😉

No agro on my side, pretty entertaining actually.

Don't feel bad, because I didn't 😁

• Sad 1