Cosmos Beta Release 1.0.9.2

C.T.
Message added by C.T.

Merry Christmas, we’ve heard all your voice. The most wanted function will be coming soon in Beta. Please stay tuned. 

Rechargeable battery level @ Beta 1.0.9.2  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have been playing for 1 hour now with new firmware update, it feels a little more precise, but a lot more floating when controllers a near to each other, have only played during the night. curious what is will be  with a fully lit room.

I had expected some more advancement after all these weeks,. I have to reset the room when playiing in liited space. The controller has enough buttons to getting an own button for realining room/tracking space ( sitting  of a whole room)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cypress_86 said:

Can i improve headset tracking with maby putting a rug with a pattern on my play area?

Maybe you have something to try before buying a rug.
Maybe use some towels to see if it gets better 😉

Not to sure of the battery level, i had bought a pair of energizer ultimate lithium the week after i bought the cosmos back at release, while i waited for my rechargeable eneloop pros to come in the mail. The energizer ultimate are still going at full bars/full lights even now. So not sure if its accurate or the ultimates are really good batteries.

As for tracking i tested it quickly and motions likes passing one in front of the other doesn't seem to get the far controller stuck any more, even Aiming down the sights seems to work much better, It still kind of drifts a little bit then snaps into position initially but it differently doesn't get stuck anymore, this was also done in lowly lit room with a bit of soft sunlight coming in (you would have the light on if you were reading or writing.) Fully lit i would expect it would help with a bit of the drifting.

Its a nice little Christmas update present before we all go on holidays.

• Like 3

This update pretty much bricked my unit. Continuously giving the 003 error for no display port connection. Was working perfectly before this, now I can maybe once a day get an image coming through to the headset. Very poor effort HTC and dealing with your support has been crap so far! Two tickets and no acknowledgement

My friend and I tested three shooting games each
the last player:
Although sometimes the hand will be shifted to the head, but now people can be pointed with red dots.
pistol whip:
When the head wants to hide the bullet, it will lose its position.
pavlov:
When I entered the game, the original recognition was normal. I bought the gun and suddenly it was not recognized. I couldn't reposition it. Then I fixed it under the field of vision and the handle operation was reversed.

4 hours ago, Meataxe82 said:

This update pretty much bricked my unit. Continuously giving the 003 error for no display port connection. Was working perfectly before this, now I can maybe once a day get an image coming through to the headset. Very poor effort HTC and dealing with your support has been crap so far! Two tickets and no acknowledgement

Hi @Meataxe82

Could you roll back the NV driver back to 417.17 to see if it can work?

Thanks