River123

Vive Pro Eye Dashboard Button Not Displaying or Working Properly (Eye Calibration)

Thanks for the reply @Corvus

I have tried selecting several different folder destinations to save the Pack Log, but it still does not save to my computer.

@JPalmer8 what version of the runtime are you using? Can you try updating to the latest? Or uninstall your current version and install the latest.

@Corvus I am currently running Version 1.1.2.0.  I just uninstalled and reinstalled the runtime (still Version 1.1.2.0) but the Pack Log is not saving properly.

Also, the Eye Camera Version is: 1.88.0-810667 if that is helpful at all.

@JPalmer8 Okay. And just to check, do you have admin rights on your PC? and can you launch the runtime as admin? (quit runtime if open, right click runtime icon and 'run as admin').

@Corvus  Correct, I have admin rights on the PC and have been running the runtime as an admin.

I just ran the runtime again as an admin, and the robot eyes turned orange and a USB icon showed up called "EyeChip".  However, the USB icon disappeared automatically a few seconds later, I heard a Windows disconnecting sound, and then the robot eyes turned black.  I then tried saving the Pack Log and it did not save again.

@Corvus  Thank you for your help.  I will look into that troubleshooting thread to see if any of those proposed solutions work, and I will post updates here if anything works.