Cosmos needs to come out with its own version of Knuckles

Knight_Ex

So I was thinking,, if cosmos cleans up its act and fixes all its tracking issues its definitely a contender against Index, except for one glaring issue, The knuckle controllers with its finger tracking is amazing, you guys should come out with your own version of the knuckles since cosmos has replaced the original Vive,, you need something like this to entice people who are interested in base free tracking but really want to have full finger support with their controllers, I mean you already basically copied the design of the Oculus controllers, just do the same with the Knuckles, make them bigger if need be, you could probably even improve the tracking.

@C.T. @stvnxu

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

not sure if this is what your looking for but this is available for developers to incorperate, I guess we are just going to have to be patient and hope that people see the worth in investing development time into their games.

They actually have some finger sensing capacity built into the cosmos controllers.

While playing boneworks if your finger touches the trigger or your thumb touches the analog stick it will register as a touch.

I discovered this and it kind of blew my mind, 

• Like 1