Vive cosmos controller with vive pro

Fhreed

No, because both controllers use different VR systems.  Probably the closest you could get to the Cosmos controllers for your Pro are the Valve Index controllers.  I'm thinking about buying a set of these for my Pro if Valve ever ends up shipping them to Australia.

@Fhreed - Unfortunately the Cosmos controllers do not have the sensors required to detect signals from a basestation - they're strictly optically tracked by the cameras on Cosmos. The Valve Index controllers are the only other productized type of SteamVR controller that would be compatible with your headset and basestation tracking (as well as your content). Unfortunately, the stock situation and overall availability with Index controllers is variable on your region and they're currently unavailable in some places due to last week's Half Life announcement.

Ahhh that's unfortunate. 
Yeah, I looked into the index controllers and they do not seem to be sold in Norway. Importing would be an option yeah? from Ebay or so.

Also is the index controllers viable with the 1.0 base stations or 2.0 only? 

Edited by Fhreed

1 hour ago, Fhreed said:

Ahhh that's unfortunate. 
Yeah, I looked into the index controllers and they do not seem to be sold in Norway. Importing would be an option yeah? from Ebay or so.

Also is the index controllers viable with the 1.0 base stations or 2.0 only? 

Outside your Valve Index country support you may be out of luck with any warranty claims.