Pistol Whip Viveport

hamez88

What is happening with the release, it said it was meant to be released on the 18th of November, which has come and gone, but it still says coming soon. Now the release date has dissappeared from the page and it says latest update to the game was the 19th of November. (back on the 18th)

Does anybody know what is happening?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TomCgcmfc said:

It's finally out but not on Infinity as I originally thought.

Yea i saw it today too, was super disappointed it wasn't infinity, i wont lie if i had purchased infinity and not of gotten the year sub with the cosmos i would of been very annoyed with the lack of popular titles.

@TomCgcmfc - The delay was completely unrelated to Cosmos. Cosmos should definitely be supported - I tested the build on Cosmos several times during pre-release and will validate on the production release.

@hamez88 - Infinity is an opt-in subscription model - in this case, we couldn't reach a deal with Cloudhead for inclusion into Infinity as it doesn't currently fit their business model and long term plan for Pistol Whip. Another way to think about it is that by purchasing Pistol Whip for their asking price, you're supporting their studio and making future game development sustainable for the studio; most VR developers like Cloudhead are still indie developers so every purchase matters to their bottom line. There are hundreds of other titles available in Infinity to select from, many of which are over $15 msrp - if you keep track of what you play you'd likely track a decent amount of savings that outweigh the subscription cost.

• Like 1