Isn't the the Vive Pro eye tracking a more important event than the knuckles would be ?

Hello everyone,,

The first thing we tend to think when we hear about eye tracking in the vive pro, is that foveated rendering isn't that usefull without a better resolution.

But then we see use cases, with a coaching application to help speak in public, that can check if we do good eye contact.

Then I am thinking that it means than in Pavlov I could see the eyes of someone, when he is talking, and just know he is talking to me.

Actually this is often so awkward, you must wave at someone, or put yourself in front of him so he can understand you are talking to him.

This brings better social immersion, and this really mater I think.

However what is funny is that when you buy knuckles you benefit the most of them, but with eye tracking, I think it's the one watching you that benefit the most of your purchase xD

On 11/18/2019 at 10:58 AM, Jawani said:

Hello everyone,,

The first thing we tend to think when we hear about eye tracking in the vive pro, is that foveated rendering isn't that usefull without a better resolution.

But then we see use cases, with a coaching application to help speak in public, that can check if we do good eye contact.

Then I am thinking that it means than in Pavlov I could see the eyes of someone, when he is talking, and just know he is talking to me.

Actually this is often so awkward, you must wave at someone, or put yourself in front of him so he can understand you are talking to him.

This brings better social immersion, and this really mater I think.reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/

However what is funny is that when you buy knuckles you benefit the most of them, but with eye tracking, I think it's the one watching you that benefit the most of your purchase xD

@Corvus @Daniel_Y

Thank you my issue has been solved,...