Unreal Engine Event BeginPlay not firing

Jawani

Hello everyone,,

I´m currently trying a sample Unreal Project with the SRWorks plugin, where I just want to view some Objekts in my working room. For easier placing,  I did put a standard floor widget into my level, but I want to hide it when the "Game" starts. So I connected the "Set Actor hidden in Game" with the Event BeginPlay in the level Blueprint (see screenshots)But somehow, this event is never triggered when I start! =(

Any idea why?

Note that I´m new to Unreal, so the problem may not be related to the SRWorks plugin..

@Daniel_Y

On 11/18/2019 at 4:54 PM, Jawani said:

Hello everyone,,

I´m currently trying a sample Unreal Project with the SRWorks plugin, where I just want to view some Objekts in my working room. For easier placing,  I did put a standard floor widget into my level, but I want to hide it when the "Game" starts. So I connected the "Set Actor hidden in Game" with the Event BeginPlay in the level Blueprint (see screenshots)But somehow, this event is never triggered when I start! =(

Any idea why? openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/

Note that I´m new to Unreal, so the problem may not be related to the SRWorks plugin..

@Daniel_Y

Thank you my issue has been solved,...