How is the stereo passthrough on the Vive Pro compared to Index?

JorkGomes

I purchased an Index and am in the minority of having buyer's remorse over the HMD. The extra refresh rate does nothing for me and I really miss the OLED blacks. The index cameras are maybe even lower quality than the original Vive and too far apart to create a properly scaled image. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on the Vive Pro but I'm curious if anyone has hade the opportunity to compare the passthrough on both. Is the Vive Pro better? Purely the passthrough, I'm not concerned with LCD vs OLED opinions or other aspects I've already got a good idea of. Thanks!

16 hours ago, JorkGomes said:

I purchased an Index and am in the minority of having buyer's remorse over the HMD. The extra refresh rate does nothing for me and I really miss the OLED blacks. The index cameras are maybe even lower quality than the original Vive and too far apart to create a properly scaled image. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on the Vive Pro but I'm curious if anyone has hade the opportunity to compare the passthrough on both. Is the Vive Pro better? Purely the passthrough, I'm not concerned with LCD vs OLED opinions or other aspects I've already got a good idea of. Thanks!tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

issue got solved!