SteamVR dashboard, roomscale setup, & settings not opening

MonilGomes

Have a Vive Pro, haven't played in a couple of days. Decided to reinstall indows. Updated all my drivers, downloaded steam, ect.

When starting SteamVR a popup says "Preparing to launch", then disappears. The SteamVR box/settings doesn't pop up and neither does the room scale setup. It takes me to "home", and my HMD position is almost under the floor.

Ive re-installed windows 3 times.. Some other people are getting issues like mine, could it be the update fucking things up? Please help

On 11/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, MonilGomes said:

Have a Vive Pro, haven't played in a couple of days. Decided to reinstall indows. Updated all my drivers, downloaded steam, ect.

When starting SteamVR a popup says "Preparing to launch", then disappears. The SteamVR box/settings doesn't pop up and neither does the room scale setup. It takes me to "home", and my HMD position is almost under the floor.vidmate mobdro word counter

Ive re-installed windows 3 times.. Some other people are getting issues like mine, could it be the update fucking things up? Please help

issue got solved!