I can buy the HTC Cosmos for 300$, should I?

Keane0411

4 hours ago, TomCgcmfc said:

A re-centre button lets you re-centre yourself in 3D.  Pretty hard to explain unless you see this with the Oculsu re-centre button imho.

for expamle, if i started to watch a movie while i seat or stand, so everything will be fine. but if i wants in the middle of the movie to lay down in bed, so i wont see the movie becasue you can see the movie while you look straight? sorry for my english, hope u'll understand

On 11/9/2019 at 5:59 AM, Keane0411 said:

for expamle, if i started to watch a movie while i seat or stand, so everything will be fine. but if i wants in the middle of the movie to lay down in bed, so i wont see the movie becasue you can see the movie while you look straight? sorry for my english, hope u'll understand

This may be the case depending on what platform you use to view your movie experience. There may be some that let you re position the movie screen's size, position, and orientation. 

Thanks,
Steve

On 11/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, stvnxu said:

This may be the case depending on what platform you use to view your movie experience. There may be some that let you re position the movie screen's size, position, and orientation. 

Thanks,
Steve

hey, do i have to setup the floor and the space for gaming to watch movies too? or i can just skip the setup and go straight away to watch movies?