Cosmos Public Release 1.0.7.1

C.T.

21 hours ago, Mr George said:

it's been 3 hours I'm trying to bind the paddles without no success... 
@stvnxu

Hi George

binding works, but not as stunx writes.
from number 7 it is different

you have to choose cosmos controller and save them as your own.

If Cosmos doesn't have shortcuts assigned to it, you have to create them yourself. it is best to see how the old VIVE has typed shortcuts and save it.  Be careful, you must have all the necessary buttons. if you miss one, they'll write it up on the screen.  Each time you start the game, you must always choose your saved  controler settings.

sorry for my english.

Ondrej G.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @ocguru for the correction! Your english is really good I didn't notice any errors at all haha. 

@Mr George,

Here's a great article that goes more in depth on creating controller bindings. I know this isn't the ideal path for our customers, but we do have a team that is connecting with developers who's content has yet been optimized for Cosmos controllers. This does take some time to get through the list, so this is our temporary workaround. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1545634111

Let us know your progress!

Steve

On 11/6/2019 at 2:24 AM, stvnxu said:

Thanks @ocguru for the correction! Your english is really good I didn't notice any errors at all haha. 

@Mr George,

Here's a great article that goes more in depth on creating controller bindings. I know this isn't the ideal path for our customers, but we do have a team that is connecting with developers who's content has yet been optimized for Cosmos controllers. This does take some time to get through the list, so this is our temporary workaround. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1545634111

Let us know your progress!

Steve

if you can pls make bindings for Hockey Player VR. very want play this game and cont make it 

my graphics card crashed ( gtx1060 6gb) 😭 ... I have to wait a bit before buying one 🤑... maybe as a Christmas present. So for now i am using my laptop and it does not allow me to use my Cosmos... 

Thx for all your advices I will check up as soon as I get my new one 🙂

• Sad 1