Geforce update 10/22

oxygen4004

3 hours ago, oxygen4004 said:

Since geforce update 10/22, my cosmos is shutting down every 10min

Someone else has this issue?

Lots (not just Cosmos users) are having problems with this new 440.97 driver.  I recommend rolling back to 436.48 (which included Cosmos support).  That driver works well with my Cosmos.  As an aside, I don't think it's worth updating to any new nvidia driver unless it addresses a particular problem and even then, wait for some reviews.

OK, just for fun I tried this new nvidia driver (440.97) and it seems ok to me.  I always use DDU to completely uninstall previous drivers btw.  Also, I only download and install the graphics and physx, not the HD audio or anything else.  

I tested this out with quite a few Viveport, steam, and independent  (like X Plane 11) apps/sims and all seemed to work fine with my Cosmos.  I cannot say I've noticed any difference in performance compared to my previous 436.48 driver though.

• Like 1

UPDATE;

After a few more hours testing the nvidia 440.97 driver I did start to notice a little instability, like wavy graphics in some viveport games.  So I uninstalled it (with DDU) and reinstalled 436.48.  This seems to have fixed this so far.  So I still recommend staying away from 440.97 for now.

• Like 1