TomCgcmfc

How do you re-centre your VR view?

So how do you recenter your VR view with the Cosmos.  I just got mine today and cannot figure out how to do this.  With my Oculus Rift is is an easy press/hold the oculus button.  Also, many games offer a recenter button/key.  Thanks..

• Thanks 1

@hamez88 & @oxygen4004 & @TomCgcmfc Oh I understand what you're asking. With the current version, I don't believe that feature is available. This is great feedback though that I will share directly to our team to evaluate and potentially implement. I'll submit today and provide you any updates here when I hear back. Please feel free to follow up anytime by tagging me here or just PM me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, stvnxu said:

@hamez88 & @oxygen4004 & @TomCgcmfc Oh I understand what you're asking. With the current version, I don't believe that feature is available. This is great feedback though that I will share directly to our team to evaluate and potentially implement. I'll submit today and provide you any updates here when I hear back. Please feel free to follow up anytime by tagging me here or just PM me. 

Sorry, but a re-centre view should have been a basic option to begin with imho.

@Dicehunter & @TomCgcmfc,

I hear ya. I've personally submitted this request to our SW team. Please stay tuned. If I hear any updates, I'll be sure to let you know in this thread!

Thanks,
Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got finally IRacing working with my Cosmos. 

Problem is that it runs at wrong (90 degrees) orientation compared to my steering wheel.

My steering wheel and pedals are assembled on a stand so I can turn them and the seat 90 degrees to the right, but it is quite silly.

Trying to do more testing. Hopefully it`s something simple. Like depending on in which orientation the headset is at the moment it`s turned on or something like that.

I think that in the game there is no possibility to reset it.

Exact same problem as pataan, wheel is in a seating rig and 90 degrees different to desktop