HTC Vive Focus How to Factory Reset

@Ken Lee

Two devices we reanimated simply with usb connection. When connected USB we got screen "Trust this computer" on the background and restarted application by adb monkey command. I also looked into logs and there was no interesting info.

But other two devices don't show screen "Trust this computer" and I can't work with adb, therefore, I can't do anything with devices (get logs, open file system, and restart apps)

• 5 months later...
On 3/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ken Lee said:

@Danila24ru Is it possible that you can send the logs for the first two devices you mentioned?

Please send to my email: [redacted & PM'ed by moderator]

It would be a great help for our team. Thank you!

Dear Ken Lee, 

Yesterday, I bought my HTC vive focus. I started normally, but when I was updating the software similar issue what happened with me. I tried to factory reset but it is not appear. Please advise what I can do. 

Thank you 

@Tony PH Lin

On 8/7/2019 at 1:41 AM, VRC said:

Hi @Tony PH Lin,

I'm @Fangh colleague.

Unfortunately after a "Reboot to download mode" the headset restarts and returns to the bootup menu without any changes.

You will find attached a photo of the interface.

Thanks,

Corentin.

20190807_103625.jpg

Dear VRC, 

Could you please let me know if you resolve this issue? I just bought this model and I have same issue. 

Please let me know 

Cheers 

Khaled 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i got a new vive focus plus , the controllers are not getting paired ,am not able to do a factory reset . i cant do anything with the device any way to trouble shoot using a pc ? this is a enterprise version

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...