2 day shipping.

Okay so I went with 2 day shipping so I could have it before the weekend. To me that means I should have it with in 2 days after I order it (just after noon on 5/28) . So far it is still pending fulfillment. Should I be worried that it is not going to be here 2 days after I ordered it? From what I have seen when it says "pending fulfillment" it's not even being prepped to be shipped. I dropped a lot of money to order this (as I know a lot of others did as well) and if I spent extra on shipping to get it within 2 days (like my shipping says) I feel kinda cheated. Sorry if this is kind of a rant. I am hoping I misread something. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you for your guys time.

Hi, it is 2 day shipping from when your order is packed up and on its way. You will get an email notification once that happens. So don't worry, you are fine. There shouldn't be anything to worry about. If you don't get an order update by say Friday, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can find out for you. 

Thanks for the reply! That was kind of what I was worried about. How long does it normally take for an order to be shipped after it's been placed? Trying to figure out the timeline of when it should get here to make sure someone is here on that day. Before I assumed it would be here by Friday at the latest with the 2 day shipping but I now see it's not lookin like that lol.

Hi  

Usually only a couple days. It depends on a couple factors but the main two are stock and if you ordered on a Thursday afternoon or Friday. I know you didn't order on one of those days but I don't have visibility on item stock. If it said everything was in stock then it should just be the normal processing.