HTC Support - Is there any???

luxwerft

I have been trying to receive any possible feedback from HTC for months now on my problems concerning of my base stations. In the meantime, also the second base station stopped working completely.

For what reason is the support so horrible on such an expensive product which people are using for professional causes???

Is HTC planning to send me any feedback on my issue and are you planning to solve the issue as well.

I am strongly dissapionted with the way HTC treats it's customers and leaves me now for almost 3 months without any knowledge on what is going on, whether my inquiry is being processes or not...

Please, WOULD SOMEONE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM???

Is support really this horrible or am I experiencing something truly unique which is not happening to anyone else?

Hey , if you send me a PM (click on my name, then click 'Send Message' on my profile page) with the email address(es) you may have used to contact support, I'll check it out for you.

It's also helpful to know whereabouts in the world you are, and where you may have contacted support previously - we have different support centers for different regions. Thanks in advance.

Archived