What garbage is this?

So its the exact same pile wraped in a different bow. None of the great games are included with Infinity. Big surprise, not really. Even superhot is not under Infinity. Xsubbed, try harder, stop ripping people off. Bunch of indie crap in the selection. The nerve to put the only great games on a buy only and not included in the Infinity portal is enraging to say the least!!

I am not refering to A game, I am refering to the "VIVE INFINITY" This is just the same thing it was before except with a new name. I honestly was counting the days down to the release of infintiy, only to see that none of the top games are on the list. The following games were on my wanted list and not one were in the vive infinity, just the sale area.

-Budget Cuts

-SuperHot VR

-Fisherman Tale

-Arizona Sunshine

-Moss

-L.A. Noire

-Ark Park

-Virtual virtual reality

The only title that i was actually interested in playing that was on the free list was: Contagion (early access).

Sorry if i came off a bit harsh but honestly, I am a VR gamer and this selection is really really bad.

I appreciate your feedback and can see where you are coming from. I don't have information on the overall status of these titles but I can understand why you are disappointed that they aren't there. Thanks for sharing your feelings on this and we do hope you can find some hidden gems and not so hidden gems throughout the other 600 experiences that Infinity has to offer. 

, Popping in here to reiterate that all Viveport's services, including subscription programs such as infinity, are programs we operate as a developer opt-ins. While we certainly work behind the scenes with more prominent developers to recruit and partner with them to bring their titles to Viveport, ultimately it's a developer/publisher's decision to sign onto the Viveport subscription Infinity model.

The developers/publishers of the apps you've listed chose to opt-out of the service - these are not decisions made by Vive  as we are a self-publication platform. We'll certainly continue our behind the scenes conversations with them but ultimately as publishers of their content, they get to choose which monitization models best suits their IP. 

, Popping in here to reiterate that all Viveport's services, including subscription programs such as infinity, are programs we operate as a developer opt-ins. While we certainly work behind the scenes with more prominent developers to recruit and partner with them to bring their titles to Viveport, ultimately it's a developer/publisher's decision to sign onto the Viveport subscription Infinity model.

The developers/publishers of the apps you've listed chose to opt-out of the service - these are not decisions made by Vive  as we are a self-publication platform. We'll certainly continue our behind the scenes conversations with them but ultimately as publishers of their content, they get to choose which monitization models best suits their IP. 

First thank you for the whole explaination. Great customer support. I feel as if i am left with egg on my face so to speak. I jumped the gun and didnt understand the inner workings of the system. I totally understand now regardless of my feelings about the selection. My apology to your team.

Archived