Request for Vive Pro eye and cosmos dev kits. We are a published developer on Oculus and Steam

TeamInvidious

Hello, This is Justin with Invidious Studios. We have games published on the Oculus store as well as Steam stores. Currently we develop our published games for the Oculus, Rift, Quest, Mixed Reality, Vive platforms.   Our first generation vive units are dieing and we are wanting to obtain the Vive Pro eye unitts as well as Vive cosmos units to use in hosue to continue development as well as port to cosmos our quest version of our games.  I need at least two units of each platform if possible. Who do i contact for assistance? Feel free to reach me by email at justin@invidiousstudios.com

I am writing a same request as reply to this message, since it may be spamming same topic on the forums.

My company, Skonec Entertainment located in Korea, is also interested in getting an opportunity to get dev kits for VIVE Pro Eye and VIVE Cosmos. I believe there is a potential on implement my company's new contents into VIVE's new products.

Below are the links for my compnay's website :

http://www.skonec.com/eng/

Please let me know if there is anyway to register for developer kits.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Ji hoon Yun

Archived