Can't sign in to Viveport

balgoth18

Hello,

I am trying to install Viveport after starting a free trial to see if I like it. However, after launching Viveport it asks to sign in. After clicking sign in, nothing happens. The sign in button grays out for a few seconds, but nothing else. 

Any suggestions?  

I'm glad I didn't pay for a subscription yet as that would have made this much more frustrating.

I've attempted to find a solution online but to no avail. Many people seem to have this problem but I could not find any posted solutions. 

I appreciate the suggestion, but I have tried all of the above. I temporarily disabled my anti-virus and windows firewall, I've also had no issues signing in through the browser, and have redownloaded the software to try and reinstall it. 

I have also restarted my computer and attempted to reinstall viveport a number of times. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't run antivirus in years...since I can remember.....just be smart what you do online and run malwarebytes everynow and then just to be sure. Just saying for gaming for VR you don't want anything running except that **bleep** game lol....very random post sorry.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I also know that many other people have the same problem. Why would you respond to individuals individually by email without answering them in public? It should be helpful to many people to communicate on the bulletin board.

Hi , 

The reason we take these conversations to PM is because sensitive information is usually given that we don't want to have in public out of respect for the community member's privacy and security. Also, sometimes it is as simple as not using an updated client to something within the account. The answer may not be the same. 

If you are having an issue logging in, please send me a PM so we can look into it for you. If you would rather go directly to support you can do that as well by sending an email to customerservice@viveport.com. 

Thanks

Apparently I was mistaken for the existence value of the forum.
I have no intention of denying your thoughts.
But if many people find it difficult to look into the forum and log in, you can either email support or cancel the service to solve the problem more easily.
Thank you for your reply.