"DllNotFoundException: ViveSR_API"

towag

Hello,

After my setup for the HTC VivePro Development with Unity, I tried to start the sample scene of the ViveSR Unity Plugin. The following Errors occured:

DllNotFoundException: ViveSR_API
System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetFunctionPointerForDelegate (System.Delegate d) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Runtime.InteropServices/Marshal.cs:1190)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraImageRenderer.Start () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_DualCameraImageRenderer.cs:92)

Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_Framework.Initial () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_Framework.cs:58)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR.ViveSR_InitialFramework () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:179)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR+<StartFrameworkCoroutine>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:78)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)

Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_Framework.Stop () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_Framework.cs:63)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR.ViveSR_StopFramework () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:297)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR.StopFramework () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:157)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR.OnDestroy () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:62)

I restarted Unity but the Exception was throwed anyways.

Did someone had the same issues or know what's the problem here?

Thank you!

Also some warnings occured:

Plugins: Failed to load 'Assets/ViveSR/Plugins/ViveSR_API.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
'.
System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal:GetFunctionPointerForDelegate(Delegate)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraImageRenderer:Start() (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_DualCameraImageRenderer.cs:92)

All warnings occured, because the ViveSR_API could not found. But in the given path the file ViveSR_API.dll is available.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, facing the same problem on two different Desktop PCs. 
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help.

Btw. is the SRWorks Team actually alive and developing? Terribly hard to find any information on 'em and the download links seem to disappear more and more.

Hey,

Steam VR Plugin v2.0.1

SRWorks v0.8.0.2

Unity 2018.2.17f1

What I realized is, that I only get these errors if I let SteamVR create the SteamVR_Input Assets.

But if I don't create SteamVR_Input it seems to work more or less fine (I have some intialization problems from time to time, but no errors regarding the DLLs).

In any ways, if I then import the Experience-Unity-0.8.0.2 package and try to run any of the scenes there, I get a bunge of error that I'm missing stuff in Steam_VR Plugin and Input

Archived