SRWorksHand

BentelAnn

Hi everybody,

I've downloaded and opened the Hand Tracking demo from here: https://github.com/ViveSoftware/ViveSRWorksHand

I've added the SteamVR and SRworks plugins and I've also update the dll contained in the SRworks patch, I'm running Unity 2018.2.5f1.

The HandScene runs and tracks the hmd movements but Im not able to see the Virtual objects and to interact with them. Does anybody have the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your response,

The cameras actually work, in the hmd I was seeing through them, what I was seeing is shown in the picture, in the hmd mirror next to the Unity window.

However, yes, it seems that they don't communicate with Unity (in the game view I don't see the real world and my hands are not tracked) and that Unity doesn't communicate with them (the virtual objects are not shown in my hmd if the cameras are on).

Is there some setting I'm missing to check? Is there a way to debug the cameras?

Thanks

SRWorksHand is currently being updated for v0.8.0.2 today - that will not fix your basic problem of not having SR working  - can you you run the experience build? (any version)

please send your srworks log file - and again double check the cameras are working in Steam settings, also waht GPU are you using?

All the build fail to run, they freeze, except for the ViveSRWorksHand, which runs but doesn't let me interact with the objects neither to see the room. If I check "Allow camera for chaperone bounds" I'm able to see the room but not the virtual objects.

RECONSTRUCTION LOG:

[Reconstruction Engine] [2018-11-15 16:02:18] [LOG] Set DataSource:0
[Reconstruction Engine] [2018-11-15 16:02:18] [LOG] Set not to use sensor device
[Reconstruction Engine] [2018-11-15 16:40:47] [LOG] ViveStaticReconstruction Destruction

[Reconstruction Engine] [2018-11-15 16:41:07] [LOG] Set DataSource:0
[Reconstruction Engine] [2018-11-15 16:41:07] [LOG] Set not to use sensor device
[Reconstruction Engine] [2018-11-15 16:47:34] [LOG] ViveStaticReconstruction Destruction

Archived