Got charged again Rockjaw, whats the deal with your subscription service?

Evileyes

So, I bought a Vive Pro, and included was supposed to be 1 year free subscription, however Rockjaw gave me a code, and it was only valid for 6 months (strange business practice) ... I figured whatever.. so anyway,  this is my second time getting charged for your subscription, my question is WILL YOU GUYS HONOR THE 6 months?   Put it this way, im so annoyed with your service, you can take even the free 6 months and shove it.

I will never buy a HTC product again. Again I got charged, just do me a favor... take me off of this goofy subscription, its obvious you guys dont know what the hell is going on in your billing department. 

All I ask is cancel my sub, I dont want any part of this anymore.. I am DONE coming to this forum trying to correct issues.  I have the #1 positive review on Amazon for the Vive Pro, and this is how im treated. First you dont give me a full 1 year, like I was promised. And here you are, wont even allow the 6 month duration... I'm OUT. Just cancel me, thanks.

Hi Mark,

While I requested that you be refunded and the subscription canceled several weeks ago when we spoke via PM, upon investigation here it seems like that didn't happen. My apologies. I don't have direct access to that refund mechanism, but I've ensured it happened today. You should see refunds on the two charges within 10 business days.

Regarding the six month subscription, I'm afraid I don't have any record, in PM or email, of sending you a code. Feel free to send me screenshots if you have them; it's possible an email or PM got deleted. If you were sent a six month code separate to your initial purchase code, then let me know; if it's not working, we can fix.

If you're referring to the Vive Pro sign-up offer, that was time limited. Initially one year of VP Sub was available when registering your original Vive alongside a Vive Pro; if you did not register the original Vive, the offering was six months. After the offer ended, it reverted to two months of Viveport Subscription.

From the records we have, it seems when you redeemed - in June - the offer was two months. That said, if you can send me a screenshot of your proof of purchase on the Vive Pro, and if it was within the offer period, I'll ensure you get either another six months of VP Sub or a full year if required.

[PM removed because of codes] 

This is what you PM'd me on 6-11. I still need to provide a screen shot?   Like I said, you told me it was 12 months etc.. I preordered the Vive pro, and we already went down this path of proof of purchase, hence me showing you your own PM to me. Again, that code was only good for 6 months, and it didnt even work because you guys kept charging me.

Archived