Sign in to follow this  
Sentinel373

Is the Vive wireless compatible with a Vive PRE?

As the topic says, i have a Vive pre devkit and would like to know if the wireless system will be compatible with it or will i need something else to mount it?

I've heard somewhere that it will be, but you have to pay for the adapter kit which is like another $60 or something.. Look into that to make 100% sure though as I'm not certain.

But i believe thats the vive pro. unless there is a different kit required for the PRE as well...

sometimes it sucks having a pre production model.

, the Vive-Pre is more or less identical to the consumer version in regards to the parts that are relevant for the wireless adapter. You won't have any issues getting a Pre running with the wireless adapter unless you're simultaneously trying to upgrade to a deluxe audio strap which does require a conversion kit to work with Pre. 

Awesome thank you! I dont have a deluxa audio strap. But i know about the coversion kit for that. Good to know my i wont have any issues with the wireless adapter

Not gonna lie, I've never heard of the vive PRE and assumed it was a typo, my bad for giving you bad info! :smileytongue: