Red Blinking LED on Vive Pro Base Station 2.0

Bighouse

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

precisely! we paid a lot of money for these devices and mine worked for only 1 month  before experiencing an issue this same issue. Unfortunately my device has been in the RMA process for 10 weeks and I'm still left waiting! I've been told that my ticket was being elevated and on 2 separate occasions and that a supervisor would be contacting me via email with more information. That was 3 weeks ago. This is all very unprofessional. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to make a threat about this to get the attention of Vive staff. So i'm doing it here.
I had the same issue with my lighthouse where i had the red blinking light. I did what people recommended ( not what Vive staff would do because i can't contact them). I've send this lighthouse for repair to the respected repair company through the store where i bought the Vive Pro Full Kit. It's been nearing 2 months now. The store where i bought this Vive Pro Kit has told me that the sensor is in repair about a month ago, and they haven't heard anything since. They also told me that i could buy a new sensor somewhere else and send the bill to them, so i'm 100 percent sure it's not that store's fault that this happend. But the problem is no store sell the basestation 2.0, so that wasn't the option. I hope a Vive staff will see this and be finally able to help me.  

, Sending you a PM with who to contact. You could have booked an RMA for this station via our Live chat, retailers should not be booking RMAs under an end user warranty/MIR program; it would have been on thing if they swapped out the kit but them acting as a middle man for an RMA is abnormal. 

Just a clarification because this comes up so often:

There is only ONE option when you get a red light error on either base station version. You MUST contact Live Chat at www.vive.com/us/support/contactus and request and RMA repair. There is no user fix for this and posting here will only result in staff redirecting you towards Live Chat support at www.vive.com/us/support/contactus. That is the first, last and ONLY path to resolution.

Thank you,

-John C

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...