Red Blinking LED on Vive Pro Base Station 2.0

Bighouse

Got the Same issue aswell It just RANDOMLY happened today... I was looking up at my base station and all of the sudden one of them is blinking red... this many people getting issue the same week ? What is going on ? :s My Vive Pro is even on Repair and has been for over a week allready and this happens out of no were ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,ve got the same problem. Used the mail function to request help a couple days ago but no reply yet. Only a confirmation mail that my message was recieved. I,ve had my Vive Pro kit for less than a week. Would really appreciate some help so I can finally use it...

As the OP, I can tell you that a blinking red base station must be returned for repair. I sent mine in, and about a month or more later I received a replacement. It did look like the one they sent me may have been a refurbished unit. The serial number wasn't the same and the unit didn't have that "brand new" look. As I have more base stations that I needed, I did not retest it yet, but will be doing so tomorrow to see how four base stations work together with a Vive Pro.