Bowling Home VR - My little project for VR content on Focus platform

iMMERGENCE

Hi ,

Vey excited you finished the game shortly, and I'm interested how you manage interaction of controller with game play design. If you don't mind to share the apk privately, I can invite some senior colleagues from 2 Bears Studio help to provide some comments.

A quick feedback for this short video, I like it's good and obviously to see 4 players can play together and when one is playing, others can enjoy from the streaming via Miracast. The night club atmosphere is awesome in the game, and I can image it's a good demo for friends or family gathering on Friday night etc. However it's not 100% matching with children (maybe it's culture difference :) Maybe provide 3 or 4 scene places for selection is one of possible direction.

One question since I haven't played it, is it easy for flow change when player switch?

This is just my two cents.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tony,

really thank you for this constructive return.

I can gladly provide you with an apk file for testing internally and with your Bear Studios partners.

You will see during your test if you can easily take the ball to play (with the trigger pressed)

I wonder because when I take the ball and I hold the trigger down, at first it worked well but for a moment I have the impression that the sensitivity of the trigger is no longer well with the wear of the pressure on the plastic and the inner spring can be. it happens that my ball goes violently because the pressure is not done very well, I use for 2 months in an active way.

you will tell me if you have this problem with your controller. If so, I will have to think about another methodology.

I need to do other video for marketing / Communication with adult sure ! i will find a solution for do this.

i do this new website for the moment look :

https://immergencestudio.wixsite.com/bowling-starlight

could I have your agreement to use the items I made and have notice on the overall presentation. Can you ask who by right please. And if it is possible to do things in a concrete way that will motivate me more.

For the build APK, can you send me your private email address to send you a wetransfer ?

Good to you

Loic

Archived