What Games Are Included With the Vive?

Braden

I recently bought my HTC Vive from vive.com and was disappointed to find that it only came with a 2 month subscription code to viveport. I searched the entire box and looked through all the papers included but I didn't find any more codes. I thought it came bundled with Fallout 4 Vr and some other games such as job simulator. Please let me know where the codes are or if it doesn't include them at all. Thanks!

• 10 months later...

That really sucks, because I convinced my work to get the Vive pro, there is no credit card associated with it, so we get nothing... $1500 for this crap... When I got mine it came with tilt brush, the lab, and a whole host of free stuff... now it comes with crap... The Rift is looking better and better...

Viveport sucks.

wrote:

That really sucks, because I convinced my work to get the Vive pro, there is no credit card associated with it, so we get nothing... $1500 for this crap... When I got mine it came with tilt brush, the lab, and a whole host of free stuff... now it comes with crap... The Rift is looking better and better...