HTC Vive Compensation?

LOursMaigre

Hello,

I bought a HTC vive in december 2017, and one month later I realize playing Fallout 4, that the right click of the Wand's trackpad wasn't working, i took nearly 1 month after contacting the technical support to get another wand, then one month after I get trouble with black screen in the HMD, after multiple google search  and contact with the technical support cause they seem to loose my contact during nearly one week, they finally accept to repair it, it was the 3-1 cable who was in cause, but the all process spend one month and half to get throught, when I finally get my HMD back, and wanna give it a try, i realized the my others wand as the same problem than the other, so I'll have to send it back also... and maybe wait for one month again to play!!! 

Now my HTC vive spend more time waiting for technical support than on my head playing, I would like to ask HTC a compensation for all the unpleasantness and frustration, has an offer for the htc vive pro, or the deluxe audio strap, but the technical service seem to don't have any ability for this, so does there is a way to contact someone who actually can hear my request and do something for it?

Thanks in advance

Guillaume

I feel for you. Both my controlers are in for repairs and have been for 2 months and counting. I contact vive care almost every week and always get the same anwser "I'll look into it and get back to you." but they never do, so the next week I send another and get the same responce. Rinse and repeat forever. I doubt we will see any compensation for it. They seem to just want to run our warrenties out of time by holding parts in the shop until they can start charging us for repairs.

same experience here. After a firmware update my lighthouse did not work anymore. I had to send the lighthouse to their repair center, got it back 2 weeks later, still not working, now even with a message "manufactorer error".

I asked the support, why they send hardware back but don't test it. I never got an answer on this question.

I had to send it to their repair center again and got it back yesterday. Guess what? Same error, still not working.

Seems HTC is completely desinterested and does not care about their customers.

There is only one conclusion: Buy other VR glasses

Archived