Vive Pro controllers don't stop charging

PanFX

It maybe related to the latest firmware update of the controllers, the orange LED doesn't switch to white anymore after being charged to 100% on both of my controllers. I can leave them all night charging and the LED's always show orange.

Hi,

i'm on win10 pro and SteamVR beta. I already tried to reset the controllers and had some luck with one of them, showing the white LED again, but i haven't discharged them properly since then. I guess i have to wait until i have to charge them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, im also seeing this behaviour with my SteamVR 2.0 controllers. The charge LED remains orange even after the controllers are fully charged. After they are charged, if i unplug and replug the controller back in only then will it show up white, but it never turns white after they have been charged after use.

They are on the latest firmware as of today and it doesnt really matter what system spec i have as the computer isnt on while they are charging...

Cheers.

Yes i did notice if i unplug and plug in again it shows white. But surely its a controller firmware bug not steamvr? When i charge my controllers my pc is off so its just a function of the controller fir.ware? Cheers.