In-App Purchases

Anonymous

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right. After checking the SDK document and the developer console document, there is no definition about what attached file name for DLC package.

I will think about this document content modification. 

At this moment, you can use any file as you want even it is a text file or other file name is good.

We don't limit the attached file name if you would like to use DLC in IAP.

The key is you need to upload the file to the developer console to make the connection between the main content and the DLC package. 

I hope this solve your concern at this moment.

Regards,

Continent

Is there a way to launch the purchase flow from in the game?

[Continent] Do you mean you want to trigger the purchase flow from your app? If your answer is Yes, that is not DLC, that is In-App-Purchase (IAP).

Please tell me your idea in UX flow.

Regards,

Continent

Hi, I apologize for hijacking for a minute but I can't seem to create a new topic for my issue.

I attempted to contact yaking about test purchases but I haven't received any replies. Is there an estimated time that I can expect one?

Yes. Is there no way to initiate a dlc purchase from the api? We can pop up an ingame message that says "go find the dlc in the viveport store", and we have that implemented already, but clearly that isn't optimal for the user or for either of us. There's similar store link functionality for the oculus store, the steam store, and the playstation store, and we have those implemented as well.

My team and I require to test in app payments. I successfully had the overlay pop up when calling to purchase, but since I have no funds, I can't proceed the entire operation. We will very soon have items to purchase as well, so we will need sufficient fake funds to make sure user tests will have the items.

Archived