App was not published in China Viveport M

_Alex

Hello. I recently published the app, named VRCube, in Viveport M store in all available countries. Later, I received several messages from peoples who have China as profile region that app is just not there. It turned out that this was the case:

I'm pretty sure that I had every single country checked, AND FRD Licensing Agreement checkbox too. It probably had to happen for a specific reason, so checking China again and sending app for review one more time is probably a bad idea, but I did not receive a single message in or after the approval process.
Now, what should I do to fix it and to publish app in China?

Seems like it's no longer the case, and app is available on China based accounts too, without any actions from my side. "Last Updated" was set to today.
If possible, I would be happy if anybody from the staff or who having experience in publishing on Viveport M explained what happened. 
Is this normal behavior? Is there some additional / separate publishing queue especially for China?

I help to paste the response from my colleague

The reason VRCube can be seen listed in VIVEPORT globally except China is because we provide free simplified Chinese translation service for VIVEPORT listing Name and Description in China region. And we are currently doing the translation and expecting it to be done within a week. We will publish your content to China VIVEPORT right away once the translation is done. Thanks for your patience.

Archived