Vive focus controller not connecting to HMD

Milguo

Managed to do a factory reset of the headset, but the controller still won't pair. The controller that came with our second headset does pair on both headsets, so I think it's an issue with that specific controller.

I did recall seeing that it was trying to update the controller before the issues appeared with that controller. Maybe the firmware of the controller got corrupted.

Is there a way to factory reset the controller?

• 5 months later...

Hey this is yash from india i had vive focus 20 days back it was working properly but suddenly now my crontroller is not getting connetced to device as I switch on my device there is an dialogue box press home button on controller to continue and i do the same and controller vibrates after some seconds controller appers on screen and within 1 sec again the dialogue box appear press home button on controller to continue and it happens continously

I tried it restarting my device but it dosent solved even white light is blinking on my controller

Please help me out even here in india there is HTC service center for this device

Thank you.

Do you check the controller LED status is "keeping white blinking" or solid white or others?

BTW, could you press volume down when the controller UI appear to unpair the controller first, then try to pair? And do you have second one controller near by?

Thanks.

I have tried this also pressing volume down button on device and then paring again it was the same for a second UI disabled and again it appeared and there is no another device with me and after holding the home button on controller it vibrates after some seconds and then white light blinks after few seconds it stops

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Same as @Haripravin for me. One of the controllers is not connecting at all (automatic or manual pairing doesn't work).

How can vive let such a post stay unanswered...?

This headset is meant for business, so please set up a proper business support.