Vive Pro audio quality

Madasafish

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it sound like exactly? I can confirm there’s not a ton of bass but I don’t think I’m getting the “tiny” sound you’re talking about. The volume goes up quite high and it sounds fairly normal.

You’ve checked your sound settings and playback device selection?

Please note that there are some bad reviews because of the audio issue's. Your statement says the bug is affecting audio on some setups. how do I know if it is affecting my setup? I have the same comment that it sounds tinny, hardly any bass.

I would like to add myself to the list. I hear a lot of high pitched sounds and very little low bass sounds. As such, the sound coming from the ear buds is 'tinny'. Meaning it sounds like it is coming from a tin can. I have tried many different positions on the ear buds but still get the same experiance. 

It may be beause I switched from the Deluxe Audio Strap on my old Vive setup. It had great sound. But still, there should be more bass sounds coming out of this $800.00 piece of equipment. 

Has this been addressed?

I updated firmware but i feel like it is still very tinny and missing lower range frequencies. 

I think its exacerbated by the ear peices not really sitting flush with the ear as they did in the audio strap