HTC VIVEPRO shipping

scopehead

, any Vive.com orders purchased in the EU before 4/5 will be shipped from their fulfillment centers by the 20th - orders placed afterwards will be fulfilled in the order they were received with most recent orders being slated for May. Transit time from the fulfilment center to the final destination will vary by region. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i orderd mine on the 30th still have 0 info on my ship this is ridiculous that others can order 3rd party and get before ordering from the oem any who ordered before launch who doesnt have a vive within a week should get some kind of extra subscription or voucher off on the new base stations something im mean seriously whats the point of a preorder?

Vive Live support is saying that this isnt the case. I placed my order on 4/5/18 & they still have no idea when this will ship. They state it might ship next week but cant assure me of anything. I refered them to this post but they said there is still no offical information regarding when these will ship & to just wait it out.

Just talked with live chat customer support and they just told me it will ship in the next couple days.  So my guess is they don't actually know and that whatever system they use to fill orders and send them out is slower then the people in customer support thought. My guess is most of us won't see a shipping email until the end of the week. 

Archived