Request for Vive Pro Dev Kit

vrCAVE

Hi All,

We have developed a number of titles for HTC Vive, but are looking to upgrade those titles to the new Vive Pro.  Also we would love the chance to experiement with using the expanded playspace offered with the new headset/lighthouse hardware.  Does anybody know if they are still accepting requests?  And if so, how would we apply?

Much thanks
-Alex

• 3 weeks later...

I to would like to know how to recieve a Vive Pro Developer Kit.  My company is working on our second title which will be on the Oculus Rift we would also like to produce it for the Vive as well.  Our first title RageBall has been doing well on Steam, and our next title will be a VR survival horror game. You can view our first title at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/660390/RageBall/ and you can view our company at www.hebistudios.com. If you can forward this to the appropriate department it would be much appreciated. 

Hello,

We use the HTC Vive ALOT for teaching and social awareness / business development means. I work at Lincoln Uni UK alongside being a creative technologist freelancer working on projects to raise awareness about causes such as homelessness. Is there any form of educational discount / option to upgrade to Vive Pro as funds are quite difficult due to nature of pieces created?

Archived